Thursday 11 November 2010

Hi there!!!

Hello, and thank you for stumbling upon my little blog. I am a slight technophobe, and new to the blogging world, so you will have to excuse me if I make a bit of a mess of the first few posts!
A little bit about me, and why I am doing this. I am a 25 year old woman, and I have been obsessed with all things beauty since I was very young. Unfortunately, none of my family or friends share this passion for all things girly, so I have enjoyed my hobby in solitude for a long time. I carried on like this for ages, and then I discovered YouTube, and the blogging community. My gosh, there are a lot of us out there who are obsessed with beauty products!!! To that end, I thought I would post my thoughts and ideas on the beauty products I try, and either love or hate. I'm not expecting many people to read this, so if anyone does then I will consider it a real bonus, its just my way of feeling involved with the thousands of ladies out there who, like me, love the process of putting on makeup everyday, as well as pampering themselves with the latest lotions and potions. Please feel free to leave a comment below, and thank you once again for stopping by!
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment