Thursday 11 November 2010

Lush Karma Kream, Kinda funky.....


I warned you there was more Lush!!! I bought this at the same time that I bought Snow fairy, and to be honest Im not sure why.

Let me explain. I will start by saying that I do like this product, The consistency is good, it spreads well and sinks in really quickly. I also think it is very well priced, at £11.20, I feel it is value for money. The thing that I am not sure about is the smell. I will say right now I am not drawn to just one type of scent, I like sweet scents, and foodie scents, and even sometimes herbal scents. However, this is a smell I would never normally be drawn to, and I am not sure why I chose it over some of the other moisturisers. To be honest, I think my brain was having a day off when I went shopping in Lush for the first time, or it may have been beauty product overload, because when I came out of the store and smelled this again, I thought 'what the hell were you thinking!!!!'. It is not a bad smell by any means, and I am sure people adore this, but I think it smells kinda 'off'. I really cannot describe this, except to say it is not for me. You can definitely smell the patchouli, so if you like that fragrance then this is for you, but for me it is a bit 'meh'. I will finish it up (waste not want not), but I don't think I will buy again. Oh well, its an excuse to try some of the other moisturisers, OMG,however will I cope............

What do you think of this? which one shall I try next? I am open to suggestions, so please let me know. I have very dry skin, so if you are a scaley Lush lover too, let me know what you love!

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment