Thursday 11 November 2010

Lush, How I love thee.......

Well, lets kick things off with some Lush shall we? I am fairly new to Lush, and I must say I am a convert. Are you, like me, one of those people who becomes obsessed with a particular line for a short time, and feel the burning desire to try everything in the range? I really hope I am not alone in this. I have really fallen hard for Lush,and I think I might be in love with her for a while yet!!!!

I cannot believe I always managed to walk by the Lush store and not go in, my subconscious either knew that I would develop a costly addition, so made me stay away, or she was sunning herself on a beach somewhere and not really paying attention whenever I walked past the shop. My mind is paying attention now though, its all I seem to think about, I am very sad!!!

I will start off with the first product that I bought form Lush, which was Snow fairy.
I bought this on my mothers recommendation. I adore sweet fragrances, and mum just raved about this, so I thought I would give it a try. I'm so glad I did. Its priced at £5.95 for 250ml, which I don't think is that bad.  For those of you who haven't tried it, get out there now if you can and have a sniff. It smells to me like proper old fashioned bubblegum, which can only be a good thing. The fact that it is pink doesn't hurt either. I do have two very minor complaints though. First of all, I really wish the gorgeous blue sparkles wouldn't sink to the bottom. I have been shaking this baby for a few weeks now, and aside from building up my arm muscles nothing has happened, all the good stuff is still on the bottom. Secondly, the fragrance doesn't seem to last on me very long, I don't know why, I really want to smell yummy all day, and I know fragrance lasts different lengths on different people, but it didn't last beyond an hour on me.

Have you tried it, what do you think?  Despite the minor issues, I will buy a big bottle before it is whisked away in the new year. I have also bought the Godmother soap, which has the same fragrance, so I might try layering the two together, just to see if that helps the longevity.

More Lush goodies to come, I went a little crazy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment