Saturday 13 November 2010

spiky haired girl seeks good hair products.......

A change of pace for today, I thought I would review one of the hair products I adore! As you can see from my photo, I have very short hair, which needs quite a lot of taming, and if I dont use any products it just hangs very straight around my face (if I wanted to go to a costume party as a beatle I would be all set, I just wouldnt put any product in my hair!!)

I have very shiny, silky hair, and I know I am very lucky, but when you have a short hairstyle you sometimes end up looking greasy because you have to put so much product in your hair just to make it do something. I used to have this problem, until I found this.......


This stuff is amazing!!! It is a solid paste consistency, so it is a bit difficult to get the stuff out of the pot, and it takes a while to warm it in your hands, but it is well worth the effort! I can use this and my hair still looks matte, but with definition and texture. It is also fantastic for doing the front of my hair, which is notoriously difficult to keep up. I use this alongside a textured powder and hairspray (which I will review in another post), and my hair feels good, not crunchy or dry like when I use other products.  It is fairly cheap for a TIGI product, apx £10.00, and it smells of watermelon, which lingers all day. The only complaint I have is that it really doesn't last long, This pot will last me about 4 weeks if I go really carefully with it, so £10 a month just for one third of the hair products I need is quite expensive. I will however continue to buy until I find a suitable alternative. If you know of anything good I am missing let me know!!!!

see you soon. xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh!
    I would love to try this one!
    Thanks so much for this review!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would def reccomend it, it really is good, and it smells great!!!Thank you for your comment, it means a lot.xxxx

    ReplyDelete